Monday, February 2, 2009

life is good

this is tone....my 2nd blog....I woke up about an hodur ago...started watchin some youtube videos writing some bars....whats on my mind??? um these cats that made it...worked hard.....honestly my friends dont believe and thats wat ever....thats y i really dont chill with them anymore(which sucks) but time is money my nigga....they understand which is cool tho....o yea i called ak this morning...he went hard last night haha.....shouts to that crazy muthafucka....thats my dawg.....shouts to my whole team straight up...mike has brewed up some fire ass tracks...soon to be posted....those should be layed down by the end of the week....gabes new house has a raw ass studio which has helped my mans beats come up heavy....gabe has been spittin some majorly hot shit....i feel like an A&R or some shit....became cool with this cat suring the summer..and this man is comin up....straight burbanangwebars for that ass....my cousin LB....keep it goin.....grind my nigga...we gon make it......dee luv...my nigga merked chubby girl....hes the net man...set up this whispy blog...keep grindin bro....we got this.... and now im about to try to find a job.....recesssion sucks....but this music aint pullin no checks....maybe soon to change??? who knows...until then...keep watchin "FANS" 
-Tone-
*monkey*


No comments: