Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Another Day... What can i Say?

ok...Niggas was on they A-game today.. gotta give props.. this shit dont stop.. we workin NONSTOP!.. lol let me stop. damn.. Sike na but yea.. we had another session tonight.. Mike is what you call a Musician.. this nigga kno how to play like every instrument.... And he can sing! damn.. I hate braggin about our shit but you gotta give props where need be..Feel me?.. haha.. Overall, tonight was a productive night.. Hooks,Verses.. all that.. Tone and Rousseau make a sick combo... and you might even get a verse from me every now n then lol. i Dont really be on my rap shit.. BUT my niggas DO!...

I got hella songs stuck in my head right now thanks to Rezai...
"People dont understand how i like to think....."


We keepin it movin... More youtube vieos comin soon. *DeadOn*

-D.Wilkes

No comments: