Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Bad...

Yea, Yea, Yea,.... So the update.Um
"YCM has ADD".. thats it..
SikeNA.. shits been cool.. Had a Sauntiago visit (video comin soon)... It was my First Time meeting the guy.. Gotta Say "Look OUT for this dude!!". real talk. he's a beast.."Keep 2-5 Krons"...

My cousin L.B came to visit from ATL.. you wild cuz haha. Shouts to B.S.C. (video comin soon)
What else??

hm, I see good things for YCM and DeadOn Productions... We just gotta stay focused lookin boy... Self-doubt is a Biatch...Forreal

"Benz paid fo', friends they roll...
Private jets down to Turks and Caicos"

-Jay Z "What More Can I Say"

Yea nigga lol...
...
I'm up super late watchin videos from worldstarhiphop and i ran into this freestyle from mickey factz... I think it was DEECE...he went for a minute but.. some of it was shakey.. check it out.




Ion kno...Um. stay tuned i guess. Peace *DeadOn*

-D.Wilkes

No comments: